As part of the Federal Government’s Commitment to create 1million+ jobs in Nigeria Digital Economy and to build the capacity of Nigerian youths in digital literacy to enhance economic transformation,
The National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA), in partnership with O-range Cyber Security Training Centre and TECEBE NIG LTD, is calling for applications to participate in the 5-day Ethical Hacking (CyberSecurity) Training Programme.
Who can apply?
- Nigerian Youth residing or having accommodation in Kwara State
- NYSC Corps members within Kwara State
- Undergraduates and graduates within Kwara State Vicinity
- Secondary school students living in Kwara State
- Any individual wishing to acquire ethical hacking skills in order to pursue a career in Cyber Security
- Participants must be at least 15 years old.
In This Training, You’ll Discover:
- How to safeguard your digital life, personal data, and online interactions against a multitude of cyber threats
- How to safeguard sensitive information while fostering trust among users, clients, and partners while meeting regulatory compliance standards
- How to find out where your web application can be attacked and shore up the weakness before exploitation.
- The tactics used by malicious actors to manipulate individuals and be able to recognize and defend yourself against such manipulative cyber threats.
- How to earn rewards while contributing to improved digital security by identifying and reporting vulnerabilities in software and systems
- How to recognize, mitigate, and protect against harmful malicious software, bolstering your overall cyber-security awareness
- How to gather critical information about potential targets, enhance your ability to assess vulnerabilities, and strengthen cybersecurity measures
- How to gather publicly available information, enabling informed decision-making and improved cybersecurity by identifying potential threats and vulnerabilities.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email.
Deadline: September 10, 2023.
Click HERE To Apply…..