….Get Digital Skills For Free
The Africa Digital Inclusion Alliance Brings to you an intensive virtual Digital Inclusion fellowship from 29th August to 14th September 2023.
The Fellowship is geared towards raising champions who will commit to bridging the digital divide by promoting key areas of Digital Inclusion.
This will achieve exposure to varied ways and diversity of Africa in terms of the digital divide and provide a modest opportunity for collective fighting this widening Digital exclusion within the African continent.
The Fellowship takes 3 weeks with 2 meetings in a week totaling 6 sessions.
The key topics areas will be from understanding the Digital divide, Digital Inclusion, Digital Equity, Leadership development, community engagement, and lastly call to Action where Fellows choose key takeaways to impact their communities.
1. Gain Knowledge in all areas of Digital Inclusion.
2. Get a certificate of Participation
3. Be part of the Africa Digital Inclusion Alliance network and its affiliate members.
4. Be awarded based on merit during the official graduation ceremony from fellowship.
5. Increase your chances to be invited to special recognition events to showcase your skills, business, or ideas.
1. Hold African citizenship and resides in any part of the world.
2. Be able to demonstrate motivation to learn about Digital Inclusion for community and personal growth.
3. Have access to good internet connectivity
4. Have a clear understanding of the language of the fellowship English or French.
5. Be able to demonstrate leadership skills, abilities, aspirations, and communication skills.
The program starts on the 29th of August 2023.
Deadline: August 20, 2023.
Click HERE To Apply