Providus Bank Plc is a Personal and Private commercial bank in Nigeria with strength in IT infrastructure and digital channels to support fin-techs and businesses.
Applications are invited for: Providus Bank Plc Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
Employment Type: Full-time
Specialisation: Sales/Retail/Marketing, Backend Developer, Operations Management, Graduate/Fresher/Trainings, Technical Support, Software/Web development
● Our Graduate Management Trainee (GMT) Program is a key source of talent that helps us shape the future leaders of our business.
● Through this program, we have hired the best-talented individuals to join our prestige organization many of whom have made a lasting impact – and we are eager to continue nurturing the best talent that will enable us to fulfil our vision of creating a future with more cheers.
● We look for people who aspire to have a multifunctional career and are willing to learn new skills and capabilities throughout their career journey.
The Job Description at Providus Bank Plc Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
● We are looking for Fresh Graduates who are ambitious and willing to learn new skills.
● S/he will work under the direct supervision of their Team Leads and in close coordination with the Group Heads. Successful candidates will have a unique opportunity to test academic knowledge in real-life conflict scenarios, under the guidance of a highly professional team.
● The candidate will further advance his/her knowledge in the program area and build interest in the field. He/she will also gain an understanding of the skills and knowledge required for success in the workplace.
Job Requirements at Providus Bank Plc Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
● Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or any other relevant degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
● Fresh Graduates who have completed NYSC Must be 26 years & below, Willing to start a career in sales, Knowledge of MS Excel/Google sheets is essential. Previous experience is an advantage but not required.
● Proficiency in using Microsoft office software: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc. is required. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and often demanding environment. Written and spoken fluency in English is required.
● Accountability: Being accountable and passing on accountability for one’s own actions and those of colleagues and the organization.
● Attention to detail: The ability to process detailed information effectively and consistently
● Collaboration: The ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve a shared goal – even when the object at stake is of no direct personal interest possibilities.
● Creativity: The ability to come up with original and innovative ideas and solutions, to adopt points of view outside the usual parameters.
● Focus on Quality: Setting high quality standards and striving for continuous improvement and quality assurance.
● Learning Ability: The ability to absorb new information readily and to put it into practice effectively.
● Adaptability: The ability to remain fully functional by adapting to changing circumstances.
Application Closing Date 16th June, 2023. Method of Application Interested and qualified candidates should: Click HERE