Deadline: 13th March 2023 – 14th April 2023
The Nigerian Army (NA) has called for applications from interested applicants for recruitment into the organization.
The Nigerian Army, in her tweet on Tuesday, March 14 announced that the application has been open since Monday, 13 March, and is scheduled to end on 14 April 2023.
The recruitment, according to the army is for 85 Regular Recruits Intake for Trades and Non-Tradesmen & women.
Method of Application of Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 (85 RRI)
(1) Apply online via the recruitment portal https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
(2) Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
(3) Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
(4) Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Basic Qualifications for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023 (85 RRI)
(1) be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
(2) be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
(3) be free of any criminal conviction by a court of law.
(4) possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
(5) possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(6) not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(7) not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 April 2023.
(8) possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(9) In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate, e.g Details are available on the website.
Nigerian Army advised Candidates to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 2nd to 17May, 2023.
For latest job updates and business opportunities, join us on Telegram