Honourable Riliwanu Saminu is an epitome of a responsible and responsive representative of the people. Just like he promised during his electioneering period, he has proven to the constituents that he is capable of doing the assignment before him by touching their lives in one area or the other. He is ever ready to assist any of his people and this makes him accessible to all and at their beck and call.
One of the constituents described him as a hope giver and a reliable leader to be trusted. He further said that, if the likes of Canada is emulated in their leadership prowess, democracy will become the best practice..
In a bid to reaffirm his commitment and to disabuse the minds of his people against the unfounded rumours going rounds to smear his giant stride unnecessarily and for cheap political gains, Hon. Wale Canada as popularly called had a news release duly signed by him and humbly presented to the press men recently by his Executive Adviser on political matters Hon (Prince) Abdulfatai Adeyemi.
In the news release were some out of the several unmentioned contributions and achievements stated below
1. Hon Saminu Riliwan Gbadamosi successfully secured employment for 10 of his constituents in the Nigeria police force during the 2019/2020 recruitment exercise while additional 7 promising youths were also successfully incorporated into the force through his untiring effort in 2021/2022 recruitment.
2. Hon Wale Canada also successfully got 6 of his constituent into the juicy NDLEA employment during the 2021 recruitment. This was again regarded as first of its kind in the history of the constituency.
3. He also stood firmly for the interests of his constituents during the last recruitment exercise of the AMOTEKUN corps and he was able to get slots for 10 of them and they are doing well in the job today.
4. Canada has also been a caring servant to his constituents before and during the scourge of covid 19 as he gave many relevant items to cushion the effect of the deadly disease that shut down the whole world.
5. He passionately sponsored a greater number of his constituents to undergo professional training in SOLAR PANEL INSTALLATION in Ibadan. One Saheed Bada And Hussain Waheed led the two teams of trainees from Saki East and ATISBO respectively.
6. He has also been supportive in the educational growth and development his constituency. No wonder at a blink of eyes he consented to and sponsored secondary quiz competition organized by the NYSC and which was a great landmark as the ever consistent honourable gave scholarship to the finalists and eventual winners
7. He has also successfully organized a football competition that brought together hidden talents and portrayed the constituency in a good light showcasing the future stars in the game to the world
8. From his own purse, rehabilitated SAWO Bridge along Igboho Road, adjacent sepeteri.
9. Also, In 2019, He rehabilitated a damaged transformer in which it’s cable was carted away by unknown evil doers and this cost him nothing less than a million naira. Despite the challenges of paucity of funds the state was passing through.
10. 20 beneficiaries was also part of his success story during the Oyo State Post Primary Teaching Service Commission recruitment process, through his influence.
11. Canada has since the 9th assembly inauguration been considerate in extending the hands of philantropy to the clergy men across the two local government areas that constitute ATISBO and Saki East state constituency
12. He has listening ears and he has never ignored any call
13. Canada has contributed immensely to uplift the community based maternities.
14. Canada has nothing less than 114 constituents stakeholders recieving monthly stipends from him and one Alhaji Jimoh Rewire affirm that through our telephone conversation.
15. Wale Canada has also been faithful to the community that made him through the Road Expansion Programme he initiated during his first 6months in office as a Honourable member.
Hon Wale Canada has also Undoubtedly succeeded in the drilling of the boreholes across the following towns in the constituency;
Abemu Area, Sepeteri Community. (NEW)
Abba Mongoro, Sepeteri Community. (NEW)
Oke Agoro, Sepeteri Community. (Rehabilitated)
Agunrege Community (NEW)
Ago Aare Community. (Rehabilitated)
Tede Community, Atisbo LGA. (NEW)
Tede Community, Atisbo LGA. (Rehabilitated)
Irawo Oko (Ward 6) Atisbo LGA. (NEW)
Irawo Ile (Ward 6) Atisbo LGA. . (New)
Apart from the aforementioned, the ever ready and consistent honourable has done a lot that are off records for his constituents and the constituency. He is also willing to do more anytime, anyway, especially if given opportunity to to serve them again.