Deadline: September 30, 2023
The program is for women entrepreneurs leading a business in Oyo and Ogun State who want to experience increased confidence and capacity in business.
The program is funded by the Cherie Blair Foundation for Women and other partners. Road to Growth equips women entrepreneurs in low and middle-income countries with business skills, financial literacy, networks, and confidence so they can achieve business growth. The program aims to support 100 women Entrepreneurs running businesses in Oyo and Ogun States to break through barriers and support them to succeed.
The curriculum is designed to offer an all-inclusive set of courses that address all the key tools needed in growing and running an effective business. At the end of the training, participants will gain the necessary Knowledge, skills, attitudes, and confidence to grow their businesses and apply for relevant financial services.
The Curriculum is intensive and includes the following key learning objectives:
- What are business operational objectives
- Key components of a business Growth Plan
- Market segmentation and market analysis
- Key considerations in forecasting sales
- Factors that affect the cash flow of a business
- What are financial statements and their importance
- The different types of financial services that may be relevant, when to consider borrowing, and what the application process consists of
- How financial institutions analyze a business’s financial statements.
- Open to Women Entrepreneurs in Oyo and Ogun states.
- Own at least 50% of the business in Nigeria;
- Have a business which has generated profit for at least 2 years;
- Have 3-49 employees;
- Have basic computer literacy;
- Are able to read and write English;
- Have a strong desire and commitment to grow their business(es);
- Have had no previous access to loans and have a need for additional investment.
- Enterprise Training and Capacity Building
- Growth and Advisory Support
- Financial Literacy
- Access to Free Business Support Tools and Networks
- Membership in FATE Alumni Network
Click HERE To Apply