The Nigerian Navy has opened its portal for 2022/2023 recruitment exercise.
Interested applicants can visit the Nigerian Navy recruitment portal http://www.joinnigeriannavy.com to fill application form and submit it online.
The next phase of the recruitment will be an aptitude test that shortlisted candidates must sit for.
Thereafter candidates will appear for interview at the screening venue Nigerian Navy Secondary School Ojo, Lagos.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Go to www.joinnigeriannavy.com
2. On the e-recruitment portal, click on Apply.
3. Fill the online application form and upload the document required.
4. Once done, click on submit.
ALSO READ:Tinubu: It Will Soon Be Clear To Haters – Abisoye Taofeek
1. Minimum Age Requirement 18
2. Maximum Age Requirement 35
3. Minimum Height for Male Applicants 1.69
4. Minimum Height for Female Applicants 1.65
5. Basic Academic Qualifications SSCE, NECO, NABTEB with 5 Credits including Maths and English.
6. Higher Qualifications ND, HND or BSC based on the position.