One of the aspirants in the coming 2024 Local Government Election that will hold throughout the thirty-three(33) Local Government in Oyo State, Hon Wasiu Ridwan Amoo has officially declared his intention to run for the office of Ward 5 Councillor in Ona Ara Local Government, Oyo State, Egalitarian Voice reports.
OFFICIAL DECLARATION OF INTENT TO CONTEST FOR THE POST OF WARD 5 COUNCILLOR IN ONA-ARA LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF OYO STATE BY HON WASIU RIDWAN AMOO UNDER THE PEOPLE’S DEMOCRATIC PARTY (PDP)
Democracy is based on the notion that people should be self-governing and that the representatives of the people should be held accountable for their actions.
1. Great leaders of our great party, fellow colleagues, well wishers, friends and family may I use this auspicious moment to notify you of my aspiration to contest the prestigious position for a councillor of ward 5 in Ona-Ara Local Government, Oyo State.
2. The declining rate of inclusive polity, unabated maiming, alarming rates of abduction and the pitied ward of our economy amidst crass unemployment, poverty and inequality evidently shows the rapid need of agile, diligent, smart and open minded personality at a helm of leadership.
3. The youth in Nigeria has indeed been marginalized for years in Nigerian political sphere but today, I Hon Wasiu Ridwan AMOO politically addressed as ‘Omo Iyaloja Amuloko‘ been one among the youth declare my intention to run for the office of ward 5 councillor in Ona-Ara LGA under the auspicious Flag of our great party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP) as to promptly salvage our falling dynasty from crass destruction and bring about modern initiatives to promote our ward from an ordinary imagination into a polity with actionable policies and deep rooted energy for development.
4. I did not just come about this decision overnight, I will convincingly say it is my own part of humanity and dream it has become a part in me, for i have choose to live for the people and to always represent the interests of people in my CONSTITUENCY.
A wise man ever said we are not known for what we have undergone rather we are recognized for what we actually accomplished.
ALSO READ: Fake News Alert: BVN Has No Expiry Date -CBN
5. Finally, the election campaign will be formally launched very soon when it is legal to do so, with a comprehensive agenda for institutional reforms. I, therefore seeks your support to join hands with me in to bring live into our polity and bring about fresh air of fairness, equity, equality and freedom into our community.
THANK YOU ALL…
God Bless PDP
God Bless Ward 5 Of Ona-Ara Local Government
God Bless Oyo State
God Bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Hon Wasiu Ridwan AMOO (Omo Iyaloja Amuloko)
Aspirant for Ward 5 Councillor in Ona-Ara Local Government Under People’s Democratic Party (PDP)